As the trend of playing online games is steadily becoming popular, the commercial prospect of good and quality wireless headsets is rising higher. A range of best wireless gaming headsets has already been launched into the market to cater to the ongoing trend. These products are impressive, adorable, affordable and in fact so advanced that those come with Xbox One or PS4 look like pieces of junk. In comparison to the wired headsets, the wireless variety offers a much greater flexibility to users.
Considering all these facts, here we’ve shortlisted 10 best budget wireless gaming headsets for you to ensure you cut the best deal while buying the category of product.
SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Gaming Headset
- It’s indeed tough to get a better wireless headset for gaming than the Arctis Pro.
- Considering the stunning features, it scores a rare 9 out of 10 in product review.
- It has an incredible sound output quality as far as gaming headsets are concerned.
- Priced at $330, the Arctis Pro comes with a comfy cushion.
- There is a wide range of options like mic monitoring, toggling EQ, RGB lighting and others that you can access through the transmitter box.
- The headset can connect to a telephonic device through Bluetooth.
- One of its outstanding features is hot-swappable rechargeable batteries, by virtue of which you can charge the extra battery in a slot inside the transmitter box.
- It has a stunning look and built apart from a great sound output.
- The ear cups are undeniably more comfortable than its rival products.
Astro A50 wireless headset
- It works smoothly with Xbox, PS4 and PCs and is an impressive product in the range of wireless headsets.
- Priced at $300, the Astro A50 has a flip to mute microphone with mic monitoring.
- The sound quality is more than what you expected.
- The headphone smoothly fits on your ears and provides you that much needed comfortability quotient.
- You can also swap the ear cushions easily with it.
- But its USP is the wireless charging dock; just drop it in the dock and get going.
- It’s hard to get anything better as far as the sound quality is concerned. The astro a50 wireless headset for xbox one, PS4 and PCs provides absolutely unadultured concert hall virtual surround sound.
- Moreover, it has a pretty descent mic quality and a stable battery life, which makes it one of the best wireless gaming headset.
Kingston HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless Gaming Headset
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Flight wireless headphone is priced $160 and is thoroughly compatible with PS4 and PCs.
- If you want true value for your hard-earned money, this is the best bargain to come your way.
- The battery life sustains 30 hours per charge.
- The HyperX Cloud Flight wireless headset provides you with a 3.5 mm wire as well but without mic access.
- The round-shaped Kingston HyperX offers higher levels of audio clarity and comfort.
- Well-designed product with above the average mic and battery life than the average gaming headsets.
- There’s no visible way to know when you’re muted or when in the mic monitoring mode to listen to your own voice.
Hamilton Beach Ear Force Stealth 600 (PS4)
- The Hamilton Beach Ear Force Stealth 600 is compatible with personal computers and PS4.
- Priced at $100, it offers a great mixture of adorable features, ranging from superb sound, comfortable fit, vocal cues, mic monitoring facility to extra audio modes.
- Moreover, the battery life stretches upto 15 hours.
- The wireless headset has a solid range and comes with a flip-to-mute mic.
- The mic quality is exceptionally impressive, which makes it an ideal tool for audio playback.
- Soft ear pads provide comfort on wearing the headset.
- The sound is very crispy without any distortion.
- It’s not only the best buy in its price range but also the best peripheral to go with PS4.
Hamilton Beach Ear Force Stealth 600 (XBX)
- The hamilton Beach Ear Firce Stealth 600 (XBX) is compatible to both Xbox and PC. The features are all identical to the product’s PS4 version discussed just above.
- It costs $100, 15 hour-long battery life, high range of the wireless headset and it comes with flip-to-mute mic feature.
- However, the gaming headset Xbox one version lacks the vocal cues to smoothly switch over in between audio presets.
- The other important features include mic monitoring and dongle-free wireless.
- Considering the price, it’s the best xbox one headset in the market.
- A firmware update is most necessary, without which it can’t be identified as a reliable buy.
- Avoid buying it if you live in a noisy WiFi zone.
- It’s also reported to be susceptible to radio interference pretty easily.
SteelSeries Arctis 7
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Gaming Headset is compatible to Mac, PS4 and PCs.
- Armed with the SteelSeries Engine app, this is an incredible product available in the market.
- It costs $146 and comes with features like mic monitoring to facilitate hearing your own voice.
- The sound quality is highly satisfactory.
- It is the best ps4 headset comes with a ski-google styled headband with plush cushions to ensure comfortable wear for hours at a stretch.
- The mic adjusts and retracts itself smoothly and when you go to mute mode, the red light shows up.
- It comes with a 3.5 mm cable to support you in adverse conditions.
- Its a best wireless gaming headphone for ps4 and pc with impressive wireless capability. Users also reported its a best budget headsets.
- It has separate volume control channels for chat and game audio.
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 gaming headset isn’t compatible to Xbox machines.
SteelSeries Arctis 3 Bluetooth
- Priced at $113, it is in fact a wired headset with mobile Bluetooth and quite a unique product in its category.
- The SteelSeries Arctic 3 may lack a lot of things to be an ideal gaming headset but the bottom-line is it definitely works as one.
- Arctis 3 Bluetooth Gaming Headset can be connected to your phone for chatting.
- The affordable wireless gaming headset puts out good-quality sound, comfortable to keep on and works with every wired system.
- Moreover, it can tune in Bluetooth audio files from your mobile handset.
- The steelSeries Arctis 3 Bluetooth headset lacks many a feature. But considering the price tag, it definitely provides value for money.
Sony PlayStation Gold Headset (2018)
- SONY playstation gold wireless headset is compatible to both PCs and PS4 and is more durable than the previous versions of headsets. It’s also certified to be a much better bargain than PlayStation Platinum.
- The mic though may take some time to master, but the Gold Wireless Headset has a crisp sound and some impressive features like downloadable audio presets, chat mix and mic monitoring.
- The battery life and the mic status promptly get displayed on the upper left of the TV screen.
- In spite being a Sony product, PlayStation Gold Wireless Headset much reasonably priced at $100.
- A lot of positive attributes have been showered on the Sony PS Gold Headset, including being comfortable, light, high clarity and quality sound, good surround sound and a good microphone.
- A smart purchase, offers a higher value for your hard-earned money.
Razer Thresher PS4, PC and Xbox
- It works on PS4 and PC as well as on PC and Xbox.
- It has a good sound output, the headphones are a joy to wear on and decked with plush cushions.
- However, it lacks mic monitoring.
- The cost of a Razer Thresher is $150.
- It comes with an impressive suspension headband and provides loud and clear sound.
- On the whole, it’s an excellent gaming headphone for xbox one and pc.|
Astro A20 Price FOR PC and PS4 and Xbox
- The Astro a20 gaming headset works with PC and PS4 as well as with PC and Xbox.
- It’s price is $120 and you can consider this a less premium version of the great A50 we discussed above.
- The audio quality is impressive and it has features like flip to mute and mic monitoring to let you hear your own voice.
- The battery lasts for 15 hours at a stretch on a single charging.
- Astro A20 offers great sound and is also very comfortable. So that it is the best
best xbox one wireless headset for me.
- However, some feel it’s a bit over-priced and the microphone could have been a little better, considering the price tag.
- The headrest pad doesn’t feel much comfortable after a couple of hours or so.
This review on wireless gaming headsets has been carefully compiled to help you choose the correct product with greater ease. In case you’ve any further query, feel free to contact us. We’ll try our best to help you out in your journey to seek the best wireless headset.