Cosmetic dentistry is not just only about an outward appearance of smile. There are numerous benefits of having a great smile.
Cosmetic dentistry to improve smile
Cosmetic dentistry helps patients to undergo certain cosmetic procedures can easily enhance physical, emotional cum mental well being. Some evidences include:
- Enhanced physical health –The procedure will contribute a lot on realignment of jaw, reducing joint pain, preventing misalignment, maintaining healthier gums, enhancing bite alignment issues. One may also easily restore chipped, cracked, damaged and missing teeth under the surveillance of tower hill dentist.
- Enhanced self confidence – Cosmetic dentistry helps to improve the way one perceives himself. An increase in self confidence and self esteem provides a greater image. An enhanced self esteem improves physical health.
- Increased smiling – With a newly found smile, one will be in a position to smile more. This will make him more attractive to others in both love and business. As per research, those guys smiling frequently often live longer and lead a higher quality of life.
List of cosmetic dentistry procedures
The most typical procedures used in cosmetic dentistry which have been mentioned as under in a nutshell:
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening can have a dramatic effect on anybody’s smile against minimal cost and time. The products related to this procedure range from in office whitening to at home whitening!
- Dental implants – Dental implants has proved to be very much helpful in replacing a single tooth along with multiple teeth sometimes. They have really proved to be a great way to achieve cosmetic, strength and durability.
- Dental bonding – This procedure involves using of tooth colored materials that can be easily bonded to teeth for changing shape, color and length. The same material is fully used to cover the front surface and it gets concluded in a single visit.
- Porcelain veneers – Porcelain veneers help to change shape, length, color along with correcting minor misalignment of teeth. It is a very strong and natural looking material which lasts long.
- Porcelain and Zirconia crowns – These crowns are considered to be among the strongest and highly popular option regarding cosmetic procedures. They are manufactured using dental porcelains ranging in strength and aesthetics.
- Snap on smile – A highly modern and conservative way to improve smile without any permanent dental work. It will enable a person to talk, eat and smile all day long.
- Gum contouring – This cosmetic procedure is meant for only those who hold a gummy smile. It may serve as a real confidence booster. It can be provide incredible results against a single visit.
- Tooth re contouring – The procedure of tooth re-contouring involves removing small amounts of tooth structure from edges of teeth in order to correct a tooth that may have become slightly misaligned.
- Orthodontics – The orthodontics procedure by the dentist helps to bring smile into bright light hence allowing for a better harmony between smile and function.
Conclusion Regarding Cosmetic Dentistry
Want to enhance your smile? A well known dental clinic holds the ability to transform smile along with promising entire well being. A well trained dentist will bring a proper balance in life.