The Latest Range of Non-Invasive Fat Removal Treatments
Newer versions of technology is coming up very fast, as a result of which skin cosmetic treatments are becoming increasingly effective and popular. In this circumstance, you’ve must heard about the most advanced liposuction techniques like Liposonix and Zeltiq. These latest treatment approaches are absolutely non-invasive, require no downtime and are unbelievably effective in delivering expected results.
Thus, the popularity of these latest non invasive fat removal therapies is rising steadily. Both these procedures are too good in removing small pockets of localised fat. Fat stored in these localised pockets is literally impossible to burn out. You may be on the strictest diet and follow the most laborious workout regimen. Yet those stubborn fat deposits won’t leave you. Liposonix and Zeltiq both prove ideal to smoothly overcome these roadblocks.
Though the approaches are different, yet they come under the category of non-invasive liposuction. The mechanisms that are used in these procedures, destroy the targeted fat tissues in different ways. As the name suggests, Liposonix makes use of the sonic technology to destroy the fat cells. On the other hand, Zeltiq destroys fat by freezing and hence, it’s also called cool sculpting.
Now, if you’re thinking how long-lasting the results of the treatments will be, we can assure you there’s nothing to worry. As some of the most effective non invasive fat removal therapies, both Zeltiq and Liposonix kill the targeted fat cells and dispose them through your body’s metabolic system. Thus, the chances of the fat coming back is zero. However, you better maintain a healthy lifestyle and workout a little on regular basis to be in the perfect shape for the rest of your life.
It is important to note that the results of the treatment will not be instantaneous. The dead cells will automatically be disposed by your body within a few weeks after undergoing a treatment session.
- The non-invasive therapy uses high-intensity ultrasound to heat the targeted fat tissues to a temperature of 55 degrees Centigrade. It helps you reduce your waistline by 2.5 cms. The therapy proves ideal to get rid of excess fat from the love handles, tummy, hips, jowls, flanks and the breast line. A treatment session typically lasts anywhere between 30 minutes and an hour.
- During the procedure, you may feel a little discomfort, resulting from minimal prickling, tingling and warmth. After the session gets over, you may also experience a little pain along with swelling, redness and bruising. In extreme cases, doctors prescribe mild analgesics to overcome the side-effects.
- It uses specially designed cooling panels to facilitate controlled cooling at the targeted treatment areas. As a result of severe cooling, the fat cells die and this procedure of killing those cells is known as apoptosis.
- The side-effects of this therapy includes a little bruising, redness, numbness and tingling at the treated area. During the initial moments of the treatment, you may also experience severe cold. The best part of it is the treatment only affects the targeted fat cells without affecting any healthy tissue nearby.
Visit here to know more on the latest range of non-invasive lipo techniques to get rid of the stubborn localised fat tissues.
- 3 Reasons Why Effective Banners Are Important for Business Marketing May 26, 2020
- Appreciating the Real Value of High PR Backlinks May 12, 2020
- Top 6 Cardiology Books for Medical Students and Residents to Advance their Learning May 8, 2020
- The advantage of a 30-day diet plan for health improvement May 7, 2020
- Xfinity email – about it, making it and managing it May 7, 2020