So, the summer is here! Most of us hate to go out in summer days due to excessive sunrays. But do you know that the healthy glow of a summer tan makes us feel beautiful and this is the most beneficial thing about taking a safe sun bath in summer days. Many people are using best tanning lotions to get a bronzed sun kissed summer complexion. It is also important to maintain the proper ways to avoid wrinkles, age spots and general skin ageing. Here we will help you to know the proper ways to do this and how to make your tan last longer.
How to prepare our skin before going to sun?
A safe and long lasting tan needs a proper preparation and an adequate protection to avoid the sun damage. It is necessary to put a safe and useful sunscreen lotion before you are going out on sun. Keep in mind that shorter period in the sun is enough for getting a long lasting result. Your skin should be properly moisturized and primed. If you have followed these steps in a proper way, then you will be able to see the changes on your skin that your tan will look much better than before. You can also apply the best self tanner according to your skin type.
You may follow these simple and easy steps to keep your tan for longer-
- Cleansing:As we all know, cleansing is the most precious steps of a proper skin care routine. Rinse your face at least two times a day using a gentle cleanser or face wash to remove the dirt particles and make up from your skin. After being out in the sun when you return home, cleanse your face and after that apply a gentle toner and moisturizer to your skin.
- Toning:Before applying any of the tan prolonging lotion, it is important to use a toner that is alcohol free to close your open pores. You can also use rose, orange blossom, lavender or geranium hydrosol. Apply the toner on your face and neck using a cotton wool pad.
- Moisturizing:Moisturizer is a key to healthy and long lasting tan and it also keeps the skin hydrated and moisturized. In the daytime, you can use a light moisturizer to keep your skin soft and a day cream to give the proper nourishment to the skin.
- Protection:Applying sunscreen through the all exposes part of the body not only save our skin from the harmful UVA and UVB, it also helps in holding the tan effect. The color that comes through sun burning fades quicker as these skin cells gets damaged easily. So if you want a long-lasting tan result, then it is necessary to wear a sunscreen with proper SPF.
- Face Mask:Clay masks are very good for skin; it removes all the dirt ands impurities from the skin cells. Prepare a gentle clay mask and apply it in allover face avoiding the eye area. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse the face using plain water. After washing the face apply an alcohol free toner and the moisturizer in a regular way.
- Exfoliate:A gentle exfoliator helps to slough away the dead skin cells from face. It should be used at least once or twice in a week. Apply your exfoliator on all over face and body, especially on the elbow and kneecaps as these areas need more nutrition than the other body parts.
- Hydration:Drink water as much as you can as scientists believe that water helps in extending the life of skin cells. So it is very important to keep your skin hydrated. You can eat fruits that contains huge amount of water like melons, cucumbers and celery.
Your face is the first thing that people notice on their first meet and a sun-kissed complexion can grab attention of anyone. Maintaining these simple tasks will surely help you to hold your skin tan effect for a long time. You can check out our site to know where to buy self tanner.
- 3 Reasons Why Effective Banners Are Important for Business Marketing May 26, 2020
- Appreciating the Real Value of High PR Backlinks May 12, 2020
- Top 6 Cardiology Books for Medical Students and Residents to Advance their Learning May 8, 2020
- The advantage of a 30-day diet plan for health improvement May 7, 2020
- Xfinity email – about it, making it and managing it May 7, 2020