When we talk about Indian food, there comes a huge list and all the efforts which are needed to prepare it. At the best Indian Restaurant Sydney, before preparing the food there is a need to have all the essential ingredients. Some of the basic options are:
- Capsicum (green, red, yellow)
- Green beans
- Arbi (colocasia)
- Karela/bitter gourd
- Arhar/ Toor dal
- Mint leaves
- Green Chilli
- Coriander leaves
- Curry leaves
- Green peas
- Basil Leaves
- Mozzarella cheese
- Kidney Beans / Rajma
- Rice Poha
- Whole wheat bread
- Sookhi Boondi
- Rice noodles
- Indian spices
- Atta (whole wheat flour)
- Moong Dal
- Wheat Dalia
- Urad (dhuli Dal)
- Soy sauce
- Thai Green Curry paste
- Coconut Milk
- Paneer/chicken depending upon the biryani
Monday meal plan
- For the breakfast, you can have a boiled egg sandwich with fresh juice, coffee, and tea.
- For the lunch, you can have noodle soup depending on which variation the restaurant is offering.
- For the dinner, you have vegetable pulao. Along with that, you can try the beetroot raita and green salad.
Tuesday meal plan
- You can have the vegetable poha which is extremely quick to make. Along with that, you can have an apple and dahi.
- For the lunch, you can have aloo matar with masala paratha along with a burrito bowl
- For the dinner, you can have moong dal tadka and khatte aloo along with a fresh salad.
Wednesday meal plan
- For the breakfast, you can have caprese sandwich along with fresh fruits of your own choice.
- For the lunch you can have sabut moong dal tadka, tadke wali dahi, cripsi arbi fry, and dahi.
- For the dinner, you can try out the Gujrati khatti dal along with dahi. You can try out different variations of dahi or some kind of raita. In addition, add some rice beans to your plate.
Thursday meal plan
- For the breakfast, you can have toast or something in the form of a sandwich filled with potatoes.
- For the lunch, you can have matar paneer along with sookhi urad dal. It is your choice whether you want rice, chapati, naan, or anything else.
- For the dinner, you can have veg biryani, paneer biryani, chicken biryani, or egg biryani. Along with that have fresh dahi to make it a wholesome dish.
Friday meal plan
- For the breakfast, you can have granola along with fruits.
- For the lunch you have karele ki sabzi (Bittergourd), khaati dal, or any daal of your liking. Along with that have chapati.
- For the breakfast, you need to have matar paneer, aloo gobi, or any other seasonal sabzi (Vegetable).
Saturday meal plan
- For the breakfast, you can have paneer burji along with coffee, tea, or fresh juice.
- For the lunch, you can have dal makhani, dahi, phulka, and green salad.
- For the dinner, you can visit the best Indian restaurant in Sydney and have the best time with your family & friends.
Sunday Meal plan
Keep the Sunday meal a chilled-out one. You can order from your favorite Indian restaurants like rajma chawal, chicken tikka, paneer tikka, vegetable biryani, and any naan of your own choice.