ISO is a non-profit international organization that promotes trade development and fosters innovation. The goal of becoming ISO registered is to aid in the advancement of technological standards. To promote global trade, ISO has created a list of internationally recognized standards (for example, ISO 9001, 22000, and 14000). ISO registration or certification enhances your company’s legitimacy, allowing you to attract more customers. ISO certification is used to achieve the ISO 9001 Quality Mark, which may be seen on items from reputable organizations. In India, ASC serves as an ISO certification organization, assisting you in acquiring ISO certification.
Companies seeking ISO certifications, ISO registration processes, or ISO certificates such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 50001, and ISO TS 16949 certification in India can turn to our team of expert Legal Metrology consultants.
ASC has a team of ISO Certification consultants who can help you register for ISO in Delhi NCR and across India. Our team includes lead auditors with more than ten years of ISO standard implementation experience. The ISO certification process can be time-consuming, but with the support of ASC, one of the top ISO consultants in India, you can complete it swiftly and easily. In Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, and all other Indian cities, ASC can assist you in attaining ISO Certification.
How much does it set you back?
The cost of creating and registering a formal management system varies based on the size and complexity of your company and its internal procedures.
- There are costs associated with development, such as the time required to document and implementing the system.
- Training personnel to compile the relevant paperwork as well as plan and conduct effective internal audits comes at a cost.
- There is a registration fee, which includes the audit and registration of the management system. The cost is determined by the number of locations, scope of work, number of shifts, and other factors.
You can cut some of these costs by hiring an outside consultant, especially since you’ll be less likely to go down the wrong path or overlook crucial standard requirements.
From conception through registration, it typically takes eight to eighteen months, with an average of 12nbsp; months.
What steps do I need to take to become certified?
Before you can be certified, you must first create and document your manufacturing processes, as well as perform the necessary procedures to verify that your quality requirements are met.
The four steps to obtaining an ISO-certified company are outlined below.
Make improvements to your management system
- Determine what your core or business procedures are.
- Employees should be involved in documenting processes.
- Examine, authorize, and disseminate the documents to those who require access to the data.
Put your plan into action
- Ascertain that procedures are carried out exactly as they are specified in your documentation.
- Ascertain that staff is properly trained for the tasks they are undertaking.
- Create effective reporting systems that cover inspections, testing, corrective actions, preventive actions, management review meetings, goal monitoring, statistical methodologies, and other topics.
- Wherever possible, use quantitative data to track the efficacy of your operations.
- Examine the situation and take steps to improve in the areas that need it.
Check to see if your system is working properly
- Conduct the audit and check for compliance and effectiveness of the processes and system. Examine the situation, conduct interviews, and review sample records.
- Identify and report the management system’s strengths and flaws.
- As needed, take corrective or preventive action.
Register your computer system
- For external registration, choose the appropriate auditing body.
- To confirm that your management system documentation conforms with the applicable standard, submit it for evaluation.
- Prepare for an external auditor’s assessment to ensure that the system’s requirements are met and the management system is properly applied.
Suggested Read: Apply for ISO Registration