Texas means business. Annually, the Lone Star State boasts a gross domestic product of $1.17 trillion, the second-highest in the U.S., representing nearly 10% of the total U.S. output. In fact, it is home to more than 100 of the 1,000 largest public and private companies nationwide. If you are doing business in Texas, you need the fastest and most reliable business fiber network provider.
Fiber Internet for Business in Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio and Houston
When selecting a business fiber network provider, cost is always an important consideration. However, there are several additional key factors you should evaluate:
- Reliability: No matter how fast your internet is, speed will not matter if it is not reliable.
- Speed: You need fast speeds to support your business, and you also need symmetrical speeds to ensure fast uploads and downloads. You also should to be able to choose from among several options to get the speed you need at the best cost.
- Service and support: If there is an issue, you need fast, responsive service with minimal downtime.
- Service-level agreements: You want guaranteed uptime in writing, with penalties for failure to deliver.
- 24/7 year-round monitoring: Look for a company that has experienced technicians on hand to continually monitor performance and security.
- Breadth of services: You may find it beneficial to bundle additional fiber network services for business.
- Dedicated fiber: Dedicated fiber means that you are not sharing bandwidth with others, and your performance does not depend on someone else’s usage levels.
When it comes to pricing, you should determine what you need – prices can vary greatly depending on the level of service.
National Internet Companies
If you are thinking of going with a national provider of fiber network services for business, there are a few things you should consider.
Most national companies that offer fiber internet for business lease lines from someone else to connect to your business. So if there is a slowdown or a problem somewhere along the line, it can be difficult to trace the issue or suspend your connection, which means extended slowdown periods or downtime.
Customer support may be halfway across the country, or even halfway around the world. Even if you have fast speeds, your business fiber network provider may not provide the reliability and service you deserve.
Cable or Residential Internet Companies
Cable and residential service providers often cut costs by sharing bandwidth among subscribers. The speed that your business receives depends on who else is online when you need access. Also, many providers only offer asynchronous speeds, which means that you may get fast download speeds but slow upload speeds.
Cable companies are notorious for their poor customer service. There are entire websites with hundreds of complaints about poor responsiveness, rude customer support representatives and hidden fees that can equal as much as 25% of your total bill, according to the Consumer Federation of America.
Privately Held Texas Internet Companies
These are some of the reasons why so many businesses in Texas’ biggest cities have turned to LOGIX for their fiber internet for business and fiber network services for business. LOGIX has more than 265,000 fiber miles installed throughout Texas and connects more than 3,000 enterprise buildings, 100 data centers and 10,000 companies, including some of the biggest companies in the country.
These businesses choose LOGIX as their business fiber network provider for several reasons:
- Lightning-fast bandwidth with symmetrical speeds as high as 10 Gbps to support voice and data needs.
- Reliable and scalable bandwidth delivered through fully dedicated fiber internet for business.
- 99.999% uptime guarantees, backed by the LOGIX network operations center (NOC), which monitors fiber speeds, performance and security.
LOGIX’s Texas-based NOC is monitored 24/7 year-round by expert technicians who work to avoid problems before they occur. If you need support, LOGIX’s Texas-based customer care and support teams handle your call and any necessary maintenance, instead of someone halfway across the U.S. or in another country.
LOGIX provides an assortment of customized enterprise solutions to meet your business needs, including:
- Business Ethernet to connect one or more company locations.
- Cloud connect for mission-critical applications and private, secure and reliable fiber network connections to cloud-service providers.
- Business wavelength to run multiple voice, data and video apps in native protocols.
- Hosted private branch exchange and unified communications services.
- Business voice trunking.
LOGIX also provides reliable and cost-efficient colocation data centers in Houston, Dallas and San Antonio for cloud storage, business continuity and disaster recovery. Flexible space options are available including half cabinets, full cabinets or private cages secured with biometric access control. Data centers are fully redundant, including backup and A/B power to racks, and multiple geographically diverse locations.
LOGIX is Built for Business
When it comes to fiber network services for business, LOGIX is the right choice. Contact LOGIX today for a quote.