Erectile Dysfunction Causes & Treatment Options
Most people get afraid when they come to know about Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction is not a normal disease but no need to be worried or afraid after knowing the fact about Erectile Dysfunction.
Now, Erectile Dysfunction is commonly known as ED. It is found in man. After various researches done by the researchers, it is found that one in ten adult males suffers from this disease called ED. It is a long-term disease and causes mental and physical pressure also.
Most people think that there is no treatment Erectile Dysfunction Vilitra 20 at Generic Villa for this disease but this is not true. ED is treatable and without any fear, hesitation, or any embarrassment you should talk to your doctor and keep yourself healthy fit, and fine not only physically but also mentally.
Hesitation and embarrassment are not the solutions of ED. If you keep your hesitation in yourself you will get a stress booster which can affect not only your health but also can give you adverse effects. Taking drugs, Smoking can cause ED.
Cause of Erectile Dysfunction
ED is caused by various factors such as:
Physical cause: Various Physical health issues can lead to ED. Many doctors said that whether the problem is simple or serious proper diagnosis can help you in every manner and can resolve all your issues regarding sexual functions.Various health diseases can cause ED like;
- Narrowing of Blood vessels
- Drinking alcohol
- Injuries or radiation therapies in pelvic areas
- Prostate disease and many more
Psychological cause: Some psychological factors are :
There are two different types of ED:
- Primary ED: A man who always have had ED but not able to achieve an erection.
- Secondary ED: This means that the functioning of the erectile is normal but it becomes problematic.
Due to internal problems, the mind takes the stress and this led to various psychological diseases which can harm your mental health and psychological also. Depression can be a big cause of this disease as it is not natural for a man to face ED. It is very frustrating and many times overthinking gives sadness, depression, unsure feelings which in revert depress a person.
- Trauma: Any type of injury can be led to ED as per the advice of the doctor they recommend the medications from Generic Villa Pharmacy as they are 100% genuine and trustworthy.
- Vascular Disease: When the blood supply is blocked from the penis then this disease occurred. This disease is also known as Atherosclerosis.
- Neurological disorder: When nerves of the penis get damage due to various illnesses like diabetes and other is said as Neurological disorder.
- Cancer: Cancer also can be a cause of ED not through symptoms but therapies and various types of treatments can get affected and can cause Erectile Dysfunction.
How ED is diagnosed?
Very first thing is that you should not test anything without prescription or without consulting any doctor it can be harmful. As your doctor will suggest according to that you should how to diagnose yourself. As ED can be caused due to various diseases, stress, depression, or heart problems so to each and everything a doctor needs to know everything physically about yourself.
There might be hesitation inside you while answering the questions of the doctor but it is the only e-solution to answer your doctor honestly and make yourself free from ED.
A doctor will ask you some questions like:
- When do you come to know about symptoms of ED?
- Your medical history?
- About your relationships?
- Currently, taking any drug or taken in past?
Some of the tests that the doctor will prescribe are as follows:
- Complete blood count: it is a blood test that will find out the presence of anemia which indicates low red blood count and cause ED.
- Liver and kidney test
- Lipid profile: It will measure your cholesterol level.
- Thyroid test
- Blood hormone test: Testosterone Levels in the blood will be tested to see the presence of sex hormones.
- Urinalysis: after providing the urine testosterone level, sugar and protein levels are also checked through it.
- Ultrasound: Ultrasound is the best test for ED. Blood flow, venous leak, and tissue are evaluated through it.
- Bulbocavernosus test: It evaluates the sensation of nerves in the penis.
- Nocturnal penile tumescence: It is tested while sleeping as a man’s erection takes place 5 to 6 times a night.
- Cavernosography: It is injected into the penis while testing so that a venous leak can be seen.
Medication of Erectile Dysfunction
Many treatments can be used to end ED. They are as follows:
- Oral medications
- Vacuum Therapy
- Sex therapies
- Penile injections
- Intraurethral medication
- Penile implantation: This is the last option after any drug treatment.
Medications prescribed by the doctors are especially Recommended by Generic Villa Pharmacy. It is 100% genuine and FDI approved Cheap generic viagra (Silderafil) and Medications with free shipping.
Some of the best medicines for the treatment of ED are:
- 100 Mg Sildenafil – Cenforce, Tablet: It is treated for functional disorders of the reproductive system.
- Fildena 100: It contains Sildenafil Citrate as an active agent. It is used for erectile dysfunction treatment.
- Tadalafil vidalista 20mg: This is to treat erectile dysfunction & impotence in men. It will eradicate the chances of blood flow-related disorders like hypertension, hyperplasia & ED.
Frequently asked questions
Does bicycle riding cause ED?
Some researchers agree with the fact that riding a bicycle for too long can cause ED or can cause the issues like infertility and prostate cancer but some researchers deny and comment that there is no link between Erectile Dysfunction and riding a bicycle.
Pharmacy with an affordable price?
Generic Villa Pharmacy is the best pharmacy and highly recommended by doctors. They provide the medicines at very reasonable and affordable prices.
Alice is the man behind this health blog. She is a physician and the founder of this must-read blog. Believe it or not, she started her journey from being an ordinary physician to building this blog from scratch. She shares reliable health and nutrition advice in his blog to help you follow a healthy lifestyle. Follow her on his (socials).
Recommended For You
Are you worried about your vision? It’s not uncommon to feel panic over the possibility of having an issue with
Did you know that the market for dental veneers had a projected value of $2.7 billion by the end of
Are you looking to brighten your smile but you’re not sure how to get white teeth fast? As you try