People all around the world are in a constant struggle with the way their breasts look. People are bullied for having small breasts and they are also bullied for having larger breasts. This has created a lot of problems for teenagers. Apart from that, new mothers or even middle-aged women face problems with clothing and comfort due to the large size of their breasts. Thus, a safe and often needed procedure is the breast reduction surgery procedure.
Table of ContentsToggle
When to get a breast reduction surgery procedure
Sometimes, the fact that you have big breasts becomes a bane. When it begins to meddle with your daily comfort and activities or put you in uncomfortable situations, then is when you need to realize that it is time for a boob job, as people call it. Here are a few clear signs you need breast surgery:
- When you suffer from neck pain. The weight of your breasts can cause a sharp pain to shoot through your neck. Major red flag. But do consult a doctor as not all neck pains are because of big breasts.
- When your posture starts getting affected. According to doctors, this can lead to many spine complications and again cause a lot of pain.
- When your breasts become a hindrance to participation in sports activities. They can leave you feeling awkward, cause pain during physical activity due to movement, or prevents your movements.
- When you can’t find any clothes that fit you.A lot of women all over the world struggle to fit into the clothes of their wish because their breasts are too prominent for them. They have to settle for baggy and oversized clothes to prevent undue attention to their breasts. Buttoned shirts are a big no. If this happens to you, you surely need a breast reduction surgery procedure.
- When you constantly develop cysts in your cleavage area due to dirt and sweat, which remains stuck due to big breasts.
Apart from the above-mentioned reasons, you can get a reduction surgery solely if you feel like it. Your reason is personal and justified. You do you!
Approximate cost of a breast reduction surgery
It is essential to keep in mind that this surgery does cost a lot. So, if you think that you need it, better start saving up! Congratulations, if you can afford it.
The average cost of a breast reduction surgery costs approximately $5500! This cost does not include the additional cost that is incurred through anesthesia, medical facilities, etc.
Ways to afford breast reduction surgery
Wondering if you will ever be able to afford this surgery? Don’t worry. There are many ways through which you can afford it. Here are a few:
- Crowdfunding. There are a lot of online organizations that crowdfund breast augmentation or reduction surgeries.
- Credit cards. Yes, you can do this.
- EMI. This is the most popular method. Installments help you bear the cost much more easily than a bulk payment. But you will have to look for a cosmetologist who offers this kind of option.
Breast reduction surgery has helped women globally to live more comfortably, meaning full and limitless lives. It has given them the freedom to wear what they want, do what they want without going through any embarrassment and pain. And if you are someone who is looking forward to getting it, make sure you do a lot of research on this and then give yourself this gift.
Spread the love Are you striving to lose weight without sacrificing your health? With weight loss advice seemingly coming from
Spread the love Seniors with Parkinson’s disease (PD) can lead satisfying lives, even though there is currently no cure for