Samsung Printer not connecting to WiFi
Wireless printing has been a popular trend in the workplace, mainly because of the increasing popularity of smaller laptops and mobile devices. You will need strong WiFi connections to print from your phone, tablet, and/or computer. While wireless printing is often simply like samsung wireless printer won’t connect, there are occasions when users encounter difficulties with wireless printing.
There are many things that can go wrong. This article will provide some helpful tips when a Samsung printer stops working wirelessly.
How do you troubleshoot when your Samsung printer is not connecting to WiFi?
Method 1: Restart All Devices
When your Samsung printer stops working wirelessly, turn off your computer first and then restart it after a while. Although you might wonder why it is necessary to restart, a simple restart can solve the Samsung printer issue by not connecting to wifi. Connect through a wireless router and then disconnect it.
Method 2: Check wireless connectivity
It is important to verify that your Samsung printer connects to a suitable wireless network. Connectivity may be compromised if you use your Samsung printer for too long.
If your Samsung printer stops connecting suddenly, then change your router’s password and SSID. You can print a network configuration from your Samsung printer if your Samsung printer is disconnected from the wireless network.
It’s very easy to print network configuration sheets. There is actually a menu option that allows you to print the current network status for your Samsung printer. You can quickly determine whether your printer has been connected to the network using this network configuration sheet. You can check the IP address in that sheet. If it looks like 169.254.x.x you will know your Samsung printer has successfully connected to a WIFI network.
Method 3: Disable Security Software
Did you install antivirus software recently? It might be the cause of your problem, namely the Samsung printer not connecting wirelessly. McAfee, Norton internet security and McAfee have been known to block the connection between your computer and the Samsung printer.
No matter what antivirus program you’re using, simply disable it, and then verify that your Samsung printer is wirelessly working. If you have already installed virtualization software, uninstall it.
Method 4: Reconfigure Samsung Printer
You will need to reconfigure the Samsung printer if your router settings have been changed recently. If you have changed the password/SSID of your router or enabled MAC Address Filtering, then you will need to modify Samsung printer settings.
Method 5: Change the IP address of your Samsung printer
The printer’s IP address can change at any time. This could affect wireless printing. These steps will help you change the Samsung printer’s IP Address.
- Navigate to Samsung’s official website and then download the setup Utility. After the application download is complete, double-click it. After that, the program will extract it and then install it to your system.
- After installation, open the setup program and select your Samsung printer.
- Next, click the Setup button. Configure the Setup Program in the following way
- The upper section will contain your Samsung printer name.
- Next, go to the IP Address section. This IP address represents the current Samsung printer’s address. It will be found in the range of 192.168.x.x. It can be anywhere from 192.168.0.x. to 192.168.1.x. It is possible to change its value easily.
- You can check the Subnet mask field by double-checking it with your router.
- Move on to the default gateway. Its value is also in the range of 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.1.1.
After you have made the necessary changes, click on the Apply button.
This article is intended to help you return your Samsung printer to normal operation.
Spread the loveTending a thriving organic garden requires more than just planting and waiting – it demands conscientious maintenance to
Spread the loveWelcome to the world of Armaj.b, where boundless possibilities await you! In this digital age, where technological advancements