Like other essential things, Facebook has also become crucial to an individual’s life. Barely anyone would be there who does not know about this most popular social platform and has not created a Facebook account ever in life. Amongst its other amazing features, its availability of enabling its users to log in to any device has increased its fan following. But what if you have logged in to your Facebook account on any random device and happen to forget to log out? In this article, we have enlisted all the easiest ways to log out of messenger on all devices such as iPhone, Android, and so on.
Table of Contents
Ways to log out of Facebook Messenger from the Web Browser
It has become very common to operate Facebook Messenger via a web browser. Thereby, it is also essential to learn how to log out from the same to avoid spamming and account hacking. These are some simple steps that you can follow to log out of Facebook Messenger.
- If you are in confusion whether you are still logged in on Facebook Messenger in a browser, search Facebook.com and sign in to your account
- You will a downward arrow on the top right corner of the page, you need to click on it to get to the menu bar
- Scroll down to find the “Setting and Privacy” option
- Now click on it and then tap on “settings”
- From the left column, click on “Security and login”
- Select the first section that will appear on your screen reads as “Where you’re logged in”
- Now click on the “See More” option. This will present a list of all the devices you are currently logging in to.
- Eventually, tap on the “Log out of all devices”
Ways to Log Out of Facebook Messenger App
Along with ensuring the safety of your social media accounts, especially Facebook, it is vital to log out of the Messenger App. Follow these steps to know how you can do this smoothly
- First, you need to open the Facebook App on your phone
- On the right corner of the screen, three vertical lines in dots will display. Click on it and scroll down
- Select the “Settings and Privacy” option
- In this section, find the “Security and login”
- Tap on the messenger section among all the devices you are presently logging in to.
Ways to log out of Facebook Messenger on iPhone
The iPhone has some different features and regulations to operate certain apps. If you also have an iPhone and are scrutinizing how to log out of Messenger on your iPhone, this section of the article will help you out. Read the below mentioned some easy steps
- As usual, firstly open the Facebook App to locate three dots lines on the lower right-hand corner of your phone’s screen.
- Click on it to find a menu
- Now scroll down to find the “Setting and Privacy” option and then to “Settings”
- Under the “Settings” option, tap on “Security”> “Security and login” >” Where you are logged in”
- After selecting the device that is logged into Messenger, you will receive a pop notification asking whether you want to secure your account or log out. Click on “Log Out”
- After following all these steps, you will be successfully able to log out of messenger on your iPhone, and then for another signing in, you will be asked to fill in all the credentials again.
Spread the loveThis paper explores the geography of the coordinates 40.7127431 74.0133795, which are located in the city of New
Spread the loveJust imagine – you’re sitting in your living room and you have the entire virtual world at your
Spread the loveDid you know that Louis Daguerre was the inventor of the daguerreotype, the first practical process of photography