Lemon stains ruin your costly floor tile and look like a rough patch on the surface. The rough patch appears because lemon etches the tile. Lemon is highly acidic and the acid content causes etch marks on the floor tile. If left ignored, the rough patch not only looks bad but also attracts more dirt and stains on its surface, making the floor look dirty, stained and unmaintained. If you have such stains on your floor, here are some tips on how to remove lemon stains from the floor.
Why does Lemon Juice Damage Floor Tile?
If you have spilt lemon juice or any other citrus food on the floor, you should immediately clean it up with blotting paper. If wiped right away, there is no danger of getting citrus stains or lemon juice stains on the floor. But, if you leave the stain unattended, then the acid present in the juice will slowly start etching the top surface of the tile, leaving a nasty and rough-looking patch on the surface.
How to Remove Lemon Stains from the Floor?
These lemon juice stains can be cleaned with an incredible maintenance cleaner from pFOkUS. It is one of the leading hard surface restoration products manufacturing companies in the US. Valore Maintenance is a remarkable maintenance cleaner that is a combination of a cleaner and sealer. It can be used for regular cleaning and light daily maintenance of floors, showers and countertops. Valore Maintenance is infused with 6.97% H2O2 at the molecular level, which makes it a strong cleaner.
Features of Valore Maintenance
- A Green and Biodegradable maintenance cleaner that has revolutionized your daily cleaning and maintenance of hard surfaces.
- It is an all-in-one product that is not only used for glass cleaning but also as a travertine, granite, slate or marble cleaner, fixtures cleaner, knobs and handles cleaner.
- You do not need a squeegee or a scrub to use it. You don’t even need to wear gloves while using Valore Maintenance as it is gentle on the skin, yet tough on the stains.
- It is designed to reduce the need for inventory products.
- You can use it daily for light cleaning and maintenance.
- Valore Maintenance decreases the time and exertion associated with cleaning.
- It can be efficiently used as a hard water cleaner from glass doors or shelves in bathrooms and kitchens. It also easily removes lemon juice stains from the tiles and grout.
- It maintains the top sealant, unlike other surface disinfectants that remove the top sealant making your surfaces vulnerable.
Packaging and Usage
- Valore Maintenance is given in a snazzy looking aluminium shower bottle that makes utilization very simple.
- You also get refill packs of the solution so that you can just refill your aluminium bottle when it gets over.
- It is available in a concentrated solution and you need to dilute it up to half-gallon to use it on floors and up to 16 oz to use it on showers, countertops and other surfaces.
- It has a dazzling and invigorating lavender aroma that is additionally exceptionally unwinding.
- It is prescribed to clear off the surface with a spotless wet fabric after Valore Maintenance to forestall any sort of buildup or remainders.
Directions for Use
- You need to initially weaken the arrangement gave in the aluminum splash bottle according to your necessity.
- Spray it directly on the surface with the lemon juice stains.
- Then, it is prescribed to clean off with a delicate wet fabric.You will find the citrus stains to vanish, leaving a smooth and sparkling surface below.
What Not to Do When Trying to Remove Lemon Juice Stains from the Floor?
- Do not use any commercially available cleaner with a high acidic content as any acidic product will further ruin the surface and cause greater etching.
- Do not try to scrape away the etch marks as they will not go away with an abrasive scrubber. You can try using sandpaper to buff the area if the etch mark is too deep.
- You need to nourish and condition the etch marks along with cleaning it, and so, you will need a combination of a cleaner and sealer product that cleans the patch and then seals it.
These are some ways to remove lemon stains from the floor. So, grab a bottle of Valore Maintenance today and keep it handy. Lemon stains and spills are a very common and inevitable part of any kitchen. Having this powerful cleaner handy will help you maintain the beauty of your costly floor tile at all times.
High humidity levels can cause several problems indoors, from musty smells and mildew growth to condensation on windows and walls.
Are you in the market for some home renovations but don’t want to break the bank? Luckily, there are plenty