10 Top Most Asked QuickBooks Online Certification Exam Answers 2021
WizXpert is well aware of the requirements of candidates who will appear on the 2021 certification QuickBooks Online exam, therefore here is QuickBooks Online Certification Exam Answers 2021 which is especially meant to enable you to take your time to complete the test. The guide contains answers for examinations and examinations and all you need to know about attempts, procedures, and other things. Read the entire article and crack the test, all of our team’s finest. Contact our QuickBooks ProAdvisor on Toll-Free number +1-844-405-0904,, if you have any questions about the test.
You have just three opportunities to clear the QuickBooks Online Certification Exam. If the first three QuickBooks Online Certification Exam Answers tests do not clear, you are then locked for 60 days. After 60 days you can repeat yourself in the certification test.
Specimen of QuickBooks Online Certification Exam Answer 2021
Clients can adopt Online Invoicing, which keeps track of how many times their invoices have been seen and paid. Customer questions can also be sent via online communications that are immediately linked to the invoice with online invoicing. This functionality must now be enabled in the new client company you’re creating.
In this post, you may review the number of questions asked most often in the interview panel by Quickbooks Online Certification Exam Answer. And because these lists are curated by the best industry professionals at HKR training, they will help you ace the interview.
Could you please give me a brief introduction of QuickBooks?
Ans: Quickbooks is one of Intuit’s accounting-related software products. Quickbooks offers a variety of online and desktop accounting solutions, as well as cloud-based accounting systems. This software package aids in the administration of invoices and payments.
It is a structured programme that gives clients, consumers, finances, inventory, and other users a variety of capabilities. The report center is an add-on that allows users to track company elements such as sales, revenue, and costs, among other things. The programme is built with flexibility and compatibility in mind, allowing customers and users to modify the choices offered.
Explain how files in QuickBooks import?
Answer: QuickBooks enables to import of two types of data and to use of IIF formats which may be either ASCII files, CSV files, etc. The next procedures to import the files in QuickBooks will be followed.
- Choose the option to upload and upload files from the menu.
- Choose the file together with the table that contains the amount you wish to import.
- Choose the amount of QBO as expenditure
- Set the column mapping necessary by mapping the QuickBook fields
- Click import and QuickBooks will add expenditures automatically.
What are the QuickBooks products that are available?
In QuickBooks, there are a variety of items to choose from. They are as follows:
- QuickBooks Online is a software programme that allows you to
- QuickBooks Self-Employee is a programme that allows you to manage your own business.
- QuickBooks Pro is a programme that allows you to keep
- Premier Edition of QuickBooks
- Customer Feedback
- QuickBooks Enterprise is a business version of QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks should be upgraded.
What are some of the new features in QuickBooks 2015?
Ans: QuickBooks 2021 comes with a number of sophisticated capabilities, which are described below:
- Availability of Pinned Notes: This allows you to pin notes linked with a vendor, employee, or customer. When you pick the subject as and when needed, the message will appear.
- Update reminders window: This window serves to remind users of their to-do lists and outstanding transactions as of the current day.
- New report layout: The new report design makes it easier for users to grasp and interpret the information. The top-level categories are represented by grey, whereas the low-level categories are represented by s.
Why assume that the username login information will be required for QuickBooks self-employed people?
Answer: The QuickBooks self-employed requires a user bank login to establish a secure link to the bank or credit card business because the bank information is protected. All bank user login information is saved in a separate database using hardware encryption and software security.
What are the characteristics of QuickBooks documents?
Ans: QuickBooks Documents allows for file synchronisation with the online account as well as excellent file security. QuickBooks also allows you to use digital signatures to legitimise your transactions. With SSL Encryption technology, QuickBooks provides increased security measures for the data. They also come with well-written templates.
What role does QuickBooks play in product and inventory management?
QuickBooks can assist with inventory management in a variety of ways. Here are just a few of them:
- Inventory valuation summary: It contains essential information about the inventory, such as the amount on hand, the value, and the average cost for each item.
- Inventory valuation detail: It provides the transaction that each inventory item is related to, as well as the impacted quality in hand, value, and cost.
- It offers a summary of each item in the inventory’s sales. The amount, sales percentage, and quantity are all included in this data.
What is the best way to remove journal entries in QuickBooks?
Ans: To erase journal entries in QuickBooks, go through the procedures listed below.
- Make a journal by going to the Company option in the menu.
- To erase a journal entry, click previous or next until the entry you want to delete shows on the screen.
- Select the delete journal option from the edit menu. The journal will be removed from QuickBooks as a result of this action.
Can you give me a quick overview of QuickBooks Online?
Ans: The hosting of QuickBooks data on a web server is referred to as QuickBooks cloud. The QuickBooks Server is not accessible via a local network and is exclusive to the firm’s corporation or enterprise. Only authorized personnel of the firm have access to the QuickBooks cloud.
How can I export the financial reports from Quickbooks to Excel? What is the justification for doing so?
Ans: By accessing the report and selecting the Excel option, you may convert QuickBooks financial reports to Excel. If you need to build a new worksheet, make sure you have Excel installed on your computer. Exporting to Excel facilitates number manipulation, data search and retrieval, graph creation, statistical analysis, and other tasks.
We have tried to cover some sample question for QuickBooks Online Certification Exam Answer 2021. Hope it will beneficial to you.