CBD vape pens and CBD oil are one of the most sold products in the US. It is estimated that 33% of Americans have used CBD once or more as it is linked to numerous health and wellness benefits.
Vape pens are the most common devices used to consume CBD oil. They vaporize the CBD oil for you to inhale. If you need to experience a CBD benefit, like pain alleviation, at an instant, a vape pen is the ideal way to ingest your CBD oil as this method is very bioavailable.
Parts of a vape pen.
A vape pen has three major components:
- The chamber – which holds the CBD oil being vaporized. You can also call the chamber a cartridge when it is intended to be used once, while when it is refillable, it is called the tank.
- The atomizer – is the small heater in the vape pen that provides the ideal temperature for vaporizing your CBD oil. It is usually a little coil that can be made of titanium, or ceramic, or quartz. Ceramic coils are known to heat for long with less power, while quartz coils are perfect for you if you need your CBD oil vaporized quickly. Titanium coils are an average of both ceramic and quartz coils.
- The battery – which powers the vape pen ‘s coil. Most vape pens use a chamber size called 510 threaded; hence they are compatible with most 510 threaded vape pen batteries.
Some vape pen features some sensors, software, and a type of technology that makes them easier to use and also boosts their performance.
How long CBD oil lasts in a vape pen chamber.
Vape pens may serve the same purpose, but they are different in terms of their performance characteristics, performance, specs, and features. The period for which the CBD oil reaches exhaustion in your vape pen is also likely to vary for each vape pen. The longevity of the CBD oil in a vape pen depends on the factors explained below.
- Most vape pens feature a chamber or a cartridge that can hold up to 0.5 ml of CBD oil. However, if you get a vape pen that can have a cartridge that holds more oil, then your oil is likely to last for a more extended period.
- Vape pens have different heat or voltage settings. If you vape with the lowest heat setting you will get less potent vapor, but your vape oil will last longer.
- Quartz coils in vape pens may exhaust the CBD oil faster than ceramic coils as they create the vapor more quickly. Titanium coils won’t drain the CBD oil as soon as the quartz coils, but they are likely to exhaust it within a shorter period than ceramic coils.
- If you use your vape pen more frequently, then the CBD oil will exhaust faster.
- Since CBD oil is mainly used for health benefits, it is usually prescribed like other medicinal products. The amount of dosage that you are allowed to have in each puff will affect the longevity of the CBD oil. The higher the dose, the lesser the longevity.
What are the benefits of vaping CBD oil?
Ingestion of CBD is legalized in most states, and it is not the case for other types of common cannabinoids like THC. This is because CBD has lots of benefits and unlike THC, it is non-psychoactive, meaning it won’t get you “high” when you ingest it. Some of these benefits include:
- It can relieve pain. – Research shows that CBD oil has some anti-inflammatory properties that can relieve you from pain.
- It can reduce anxiety and depression. – According to studies, CBD can help the body secrete more dopamine, a hormone in your brain that plays important functions such as motivation, reward, memory, and attention. Anxiety and depression often occur when your body does not have the right amounts of dopamine. Thus vaping CBD in the correct doses can reduce anxiety disorders and depression.
- It can benefit your heart ‘s health. – Experiments, mostly done on animals, show that taking CBD can help lower the blood pressure of an individual.
How long does CBD oil last in a vape pen? Final thoughts.
Vaping CBD oil may also lead to some side effects, including dry mouth and lightheadedness. The side effects do not apply to everyone who vape CBD oil and they are not fatal. You should always vape the CBD oil in your vape pen as prescribed by a health expert.
Also Read: Preparation Tips: FIA New Jobs 2021