Undoubtedly, electricity is one of the most important parts of our lifestyle. A life without electricity is simply unimaginable. Nevertheless, let’s not ignore the fact that electricity bills are shooting for the skies year after year. So when you find yourself searching for a safe and economical alternative for electricity, the internet’s most common solution will be to install solar power panels.
A good solar power panel will easily cost you over $2000. This figure only includes installation charges. Additional maintenance charges will cost you about $1000 every year. An alternative to burning such a big hole in your pockets is checking out this smart solar box program review. To save yourself from such hefty investments, read out some smart solar box reviews. In the meantime, you can use this blog as a guide to creating your personal solar power plants.
What are the components required to make a smart solar box?
The smart solar box needs the following primary components.
- Compact 50-watt solar panels
This component of the smart solar box will help you make the most of your investment. The most essential part of the Banjig Smart Solar Box is this compact solar panel. Therefore, before purchasing one, make sure your panel works efficiently even in low-light environments.
2. Car batteries
When making your personal solar power plant, you can either buy two small car batteries or one big one. If you are looking for a more economical alternative, buy solar batteries. They are cost-effective and they efficiently get the job done.
3. Solar charge controller
A challenging part is to choose a good solar charge controller for your plant. Your controller should offer protection against heat, low voltage and overcharge issues. The best option is to buy a solar charge controller that offers adjustable power rates and multiple USB ports.
4. 800-watt power inverter
An inverter will help convert solar energy into a usable form. For this, you need to make sure your inverter provides built-in electrical protection. Buying an 800-watt power inverter is ideal because the main purpose of the Smart Solar box is to create a compatible energy source.
5. Other items required
Apart from the above-mentioned components, you will need these many tools for a working power plant: pliers, screwdrivers (flat and cross), box cutter, sliding measuring calipers, fixed wrenches, plastic cable ties, hand drill, drill bits, electrical cables for wiring, screws, washers, nuts, and an on/off switch.
What are the contents of this program?
This 41-page manual contains step-by-step instructions with diagrams for building your personal solar power plant.
The smart solar box is a digital program with the following contents:
1. Video Tutorials
This guide also contains four videos for you to understand the context of the manual. Those who don’t like reading can follow videos.
The bonus contains 10 easy steps to build your solar panels. Using this section, you can create a very powerful smart solar box that provides sufficient energy to fulfill your entire house’s needs.
3. Bonus 2
Build your own wind generator by following the instructions on this section. Wind generators can help lower your electricity bill. This portion contains a step-by-step guide to build your own wind turbine.
What are the advantages of using the smart solar box?
The advantages of using this program are many. Here are some of them:
- This whole program is an affordable solution to lower your electricity bills. The overall cost of your entire solar panel comes around $200 only.
2. Another major benefit of using this program is that it helps you save money. By installing a solar panel, you can easily cut down 70 percent of your electric bills. If you use two batteries, you’d probably be able to save 100 percent of your bill. Texas energy plans have affordable rates that will support your power system and lower your bills.
3. If you shift houses, you can easily carry your hand-build solar panel with you.
4. When you make a solar panel by yourself, it requires almost little to no maintenance. The only thing you need to worry about is to make sure you clean it every month.
5. If you are not satisfied with this program, you can receive a full refund just within 60 days of the purchase. Therefore, if you don’t see any reductions in your electricity bill, you are entitled to a money-back guarantee.
Using the smart solar box program, you can save anywhere between 70 to 100 percent on your monthly electricity bill. But this figure majorly depends on the size of your house and the kind of battery you use. Yet, building your own solar panel seems like a great way to cut down your electricity bills.
The average human being takes about 2,000 steps to complete a mile. When you think about how many miles you
Are you a business owner feeling helpless in the face of technology? Do you have trouble accessing the programs you