FxPro Review OR Investor Protection & regulated
FxPro is a globally-regulated broker, and through its various subsidiaries is licensed and regulated by the following authorities:
- It UK Limited authorised and controlled through The UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- FxPro Financial Services Ltd is licensed and regulated through the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
- Fx Pro Financial Services Limited is licensed and regulated through the Financial Sector Conduct Authority of South Africa (FSCA).
- FxPro Global Markets Limited is authorized and licensed through the Securities Commission of Bahamas (SCB).
All of these licences and regulated are listed on each one of CySEC’s Registers as illustrated in the following table on CySEC Register:
The broker provides additional security to its clients, as outlined below:
- Separating client funds from company accounts, which are in banks like Barclays Bank, Julius Baer and Royal Bank of Scotland.
- The company offers a protection against negative balances policy.
- Financial reports are audited by PWC.
- Fx Pro UK Limited is a participant in the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
- FxPro Financial Services Limited is an affiliate of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF).
Fx Pro is not able to accept customers from USA, Iran and Canada.
FxPro regulated users with the capability to trade over 430 different financial CFDs that cover Forex futures, indicces, futures metals, energies shares, and other instruments of the US, UK, France and Germany. FxPro also offers an array of Cryptocurrencies (not accessible to retail customers who are customers of FxPro UK Ltd).
Information about the assets available are taken directly from FxPro website and trading platform , and are up to date at the time of this review.
Spreads commissions, overnight funding (swap) rates are different based on the instrument traded and the type of account that is opened. will be covered in the following review.
FxPro provides three trading accounts, each of which is designed to suit every type of trader. Each account is equipped with distinct features and advantages which are highlighted below. Retail customers may be requalified to Professional clients, provided that they meet certain requirements and pass the test to prove the market’s expertise.
Live Trading Account
- Access six asset classes and more than 430 instruments
- Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, FxPro Edge
- The recommended deposit is $1,000.
- Maximum leverage is 30:1, 200:1 in accordance with SCB rules (retail clients)
Professional Trading Account
- Gain access to higher leverage
- Protection of the negative balance
- Less protections for investors
- Maximum leverage 500:1
VIP Trading Account
- Exclusively to HNW trading in large volumes
- 30% discount off spreads on the market
- A 30% reduction in commissions on CTrader accounts
- Access to VPS without limitations
To create an account, customers just need to click Register on the website of the broker and start a four-step procedure that involves registering as well as uploading required documents to verify as well as funding the account, trading. After registering, users will be directed into FxPro Direct, the FxPro client portal which is known as FxPro Direct, to complete the application. It will ask for your personal information, a residential address, information about employment along with financial information, trading experience and a test.
Users can modify their trading Account settings by opening an account with a cTrader, MT4, and FxPro type of account. Verification is done in only two steps, where customers will need to prove who they are and their address. The documents are uploaded straight from the portal for clients. The procedure for opening accounts is simple and quick. The process may differ depending on the jurisdiction in which the account is opened.
From the client portal , customers can control their accounts for trading, create demo accounts, deposit or withdraw money from their FxPro Wallet and access different tools and resources for trading as follows:
Optional Deposit & Withdrawals
Fx Pro provides a range of commission-free deposit and withdrawal methods , which differ depending on the jurisdiction in which an account is established. Funds can be transferred into an FxPro Wallet using bank transfer or credit/debit card PayPal, Skrill, Neteller and UnionPay.
The Fx Pro Wallet lets users transfer money quickly and conveniently and also manage multiple trading accounts across different currencies. The methods for depositing and withdrawing which are commission-free can differ dependent on the country in which an account is created.
- Fx Pro UK – Bank transfer, credit/debit card
- FxPro Cyprus – Bank transfer, credit/debit card, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, UnionPay
- FxPro Bahamas – Bank transfer, credit/debit card, Skrill, Neteller, UnionPay
The majority of deposit options offer immediate funding in ten minutes. Refunds are processed within a day or two. Additional details are available on the site of the broker, while transactions may be made through the FxPro client portal.
Web & Desktop Trading Platforms
FxPro MetaTrader 4
It is the Fx Pro MetaTrader4 trading system is accessible for Windows and Mac desktops and also via the Web.
- Access 3 types of charts
- View 9 timeframes
- The Access 50 Technical Indicators
- Customize your indicators and trade robots (EAs).
FxPro MetaTrader 5
It is the FxPro MetaTrader 5-based trading platform available on Windows and Mac desktops and also through the Web.
- Access 21 timeframes
- Open 100 charts at any moment
- Access to multiple types of orders
- View market depth information
It is the Fx Pro cTrader platform accessible to download for Windows desktop download and also via Web.
- Full market depth
- There are no restrictions on the limit/stop levels
- Orders are processed in milliseconds
The broker also provides its brand-new FxPro Trading Platform via Web browser.
FxPro Trading Platform
FX Pro Trading Platform is accessible via Web. FxPro Trading Platform is available on the web.
- 50plus technical indicators and charting tools
- Trading widgets available
- 6 types of charts
- 15 timeframes
- Customisable layouts
Its FxPro Trading Platform is covered in greater depth on the following video overview. The screenshot of the platform can be seen below:
Mobile Trading Platform
Fx Pro gives users the option to conduct trading via mobile devices for Android and iOS systems using FxPro’s MetaTrader 4 MetaTrader 5, and cTrader mobile apps , as in addition to FxPro’s mobile-friendly version FxPro Trading Platform. The download links for apps are accessible on the FxPro website or in the client portal or through the Google PlayStore or Apple AppStore.
FX Pro Trading Platform for Mobile FxPro Trading Platform for mobile provides the following characteristics:
- Quick sign-up procedure
- A trading platform that integrates
- Built-in, interactive calendar for economics
- Management of trade accounts using the app
FxPro includes additional features for trading such as trading calculators and an VPS service, as well as the features that are already offered within the MetaTrader and the cTrader trading platforms. This FxPro integrated FX calculator is available on the website of the broker, as illustrated below:
Commissions & Spreads
Fx Pro provides the option of commission free trading for its MT4 as well as MT5 and FxPro Trading Platforms that only offer spreads and swaps due and an increase on spreads for Forex as well as Metals. CTrader customers are charged $45 for each $1 million of traded for opening and closing positions on FX pairs or Spot Metals.
Read more:Your Responsibilities when Moving With Packers and Movers
Recommended For You
Are you familiar with 33.7550 n 84.3900 w? No, it’s not a secret code or a mysterious location hidden in
Ne24 4fa to cm77 7wd directions are two postal codes in the United Kingdom. NE24 4FA is in Newcastle upon
Strauss idoménée cloez mp3 download is an opera in three acts that was first performed in 1862. The opera is