How to connect Bluetooth headphones to Nintendo switch?
The best thing about the Nintendo Switch is that it can be used wherever you want, either you are on the bus or in a public place. But, what if the audio is disturbing others? For that purpose, you need to have headphones. The important thing is that the headphones must be wireless because the wires get tangled between you and the switch.
Unfortunately, the Nintendo switch officially does not support Bluetooth headphones. The previous update can work with these problems. They add a feature, where you can now easily connect Bluetooth headphones to switch. But as it is a small and unannounced feature, most people don’t know about this.
Nintendo Switch uses Bluetooth to connect with other wireless devices, but it does not allow Bluetooth headphones. To solve this problem, a USB dongle is used which provides you a wireless capability to connect your headset. Purchasing an audio Bluetooth transmitter on ReviewedEverything is also an easy way to connect your headset.
Here’s how you can connect your headset to a Nintendo switch:
Via Audio Bluetooth transmitter
- On the top of the switch, there is a port. Connect the Bluetooth transmitter dongle into it.
- Turn the transmitter on by holding the button for 2-3 seconds. And also turn your headphones on.
- To pair your headphones with a switch, turn on the pairing button. After successful connection, You will see a light on the dongle and also a notification on the Nintendo switch for the confirmation of the device.
- Now, your headphones are successfully connected with your switch. And enjoy the sound while gaming.
Via USB-C port
- First, you have to purchase any compatible Bluetooth adapter. And insert it into the USB-C port of your Nintendo switch. If the adapter also has a mic, then plug that in a 3.5 mm port in the Nintendo switch.
- Then turn on your Nintendo switch and Bluetooth adapter. hold the button for 5 seconds to turn it on (it may vary device-to-device)
- Now turn your headset to pairing mode. After a few seconds, they automatically connected with each other.
Your Headset Isn’t working yet?
If still, you are facing a problem connecting your headset to Nintendo switch, then follow these steps:
- Make sure that your headphones are properly charged and also properly working. For that purpose, connect your headphone with any other device and verify that it’s working or not!
- Try with the Nintendo switch docked, if it is in undocked mode. Or there may be a problem with the USB-to-USB-C connector.
- Try swapping the USB ports of the USB dongle. There are two ports in front and also one port on the backside. To access that, open the back lid of the dongle, you will reach that port also.
- After this process, your headset will probably connect to the switch. Otherwise, figure out that is your headset supports Nintendo switch or not?!
To ensure that, the following is the list of headsets that support the Nintendo switch.
- Creative Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage
- Logitech G93K0
- Creative Wireless HS-1200
- Logitech H800
- Logitech G933
- PlayStation Platinum Wireless Headset
- PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset
- PDP Legendary Sound of Justice
- PlayStation 3 Wireless Headset
- Turtle Beach Ear Force P11
- Plantronics Audio 510
- Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450
- Turtle Beach Ear Force PX3
- Steelseries Siberia 800
- Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 500P
- Steelseries Siberia 840
- Turtle Beach Ear Force SStealth 700
- Skullcandy PLYR 1
- LucidSound LS30,
- LucidSound LS40.
Turn off all the Bluetooth devices around you, to avoid the switch connecting with the wrong device. Also, you have to make sure that your headset is supporting the Nintendo switch. Otherwise, you have to purchase a new one for that purpose. We would recommend you to buy LucidSound LS30, LucidSound LS40. They would work best with Nintendo switch.
Hi, I’m Jeff Bailey, a professional freelancer and technology geek. Thanks to my blog! I can bring you the best in technology and gadgets. Also, having a bachelor’s in computer science has greatly helped my career as a blogger.My work is my passion and nothing excites me more than posting some cool stuff for you. If you have any ideas or queries please get me @ (socials)
Recommended For You
Shisqueique, a term that has piqued the curiosity of many, refers to a fascinating and enigmatic phenomenon that has captivated
Did you know that the global mobile and tower cranes market was valued at $28.9 billion in 2022? The growth
Looking for a way to improve your home’s energy efficiency and block out the sun? Are you considering having a