Step by Step Guide to Build a Simple Website in Click Funnels
For any business, the two most important aspects which determine success are generating customer leads and retaining them. Nowadays, having a quality service or product on your site is just not enough! You have to come up with convincing ways to attract your customers, encourage them, and then seal the deal!
Simply put; your need to come up with a ‘proper selling channel’ which gets you more quality leads and conversions. Keeping this in mind, many business owners hire a website developer to achieve quality sales funnel.
However, there is an alternative to achieving a simple website without the need for these professional developers. One can easily create a simple website using a tool called ClickFunnels.
What Makes ClickFunnels Such An Effective Tool?
ClickFunnels help you achieve quality sales funnel, which focuses more on improving your sales and leads to conversions.
- This unique marketing tool guides your potential customers showing interest in your service/product to buying it.
- It ensures your customers have a pleasant buying experience and even become a repeat client for their future needs.
- This tool helps quantify the no. of buyers at each purchasing stage and eventually turn them into interested buyers.
ClickFunnels rank among the best tools in the market to create a compelling sales funnel. It is used by many who want to create a simple website.
- With it, you can keep everything in your professional website simple and easy to navigate.
- You can stock up your business offerings in one place for your customers.
- Plus, you can use its quality templates to create your website, free of cost.
(NOTE): If you are a first-timer, the safest bet would be to hire a website developer to create your site. However, one USP of ClickFunnels is that anyone can use it to create a simple website without any hassle!
So, if you are looking for a website developer and want to create your site with ClickFunnels, follow the steps below!
Step 1 – Sign-Up
The first step is to sign-up for your ClickFunnels account. It’s very simple. Click on the Sign-up Button and enter your details.
However, if you are using this for the first time; do check out ClickFunnels user reviews before starting.
Step 2 –Load Funnels Templates into Your Clickfunnels Account
On signing up; you will find lots of ClickFunnels templates to use for your site creation. Use the Share Funnel option to load your choice of the template into your account.
Step 3 –After Loading the Funnel Template Add It to Your Website Domain
Next, you have to add the funnel to your website domain. Again, this is very easy- regardless of whether you have a domain name or not.
- If you don’t have a domain name; click on your picture on your screen’s right corner and then click Domains. That will educate you on how to get your site domain, and don’t worry it is free!
- If you have a domain name, then click on the Settings > Domain option! Simply add it to your website domain, scroll down, and hit the save option.
Step 4 –Click on the Gear Icon to Name Your Site Pages
After completing step 3, it is time to name your website pages. To do this, look for the gear icon after clicking on a page on its left column.
Once you click on the gear icon; you will come across a new window that allows you to name your site pages. As you preview it, you will find your site appearing like a big landing page. And it will appear as – yourdomain.com/home.
Step 5 –Click On the Add New Step to Include More Pages
Some business owners like the idea of one big funnel landing page. Their customers can click on a menu and reach another part of the Home page rather than ending up on a different web page.
In case if you want to include more pages, then click Add New Step option.
Step 6 –Set Up Your Site Navigation Menu
The next step is setting up your website’s navigation menu. Unlike other site-building tools, ClickFunnels will not create menus automatically.
So, you will need to take a few extra steps to manually create it.
- Firstly, click on the ‘Add New Element’ or click on the (+) sign.
- Pick the navigation menu element from the list that displays.
- Take your mouse over the text block and click on the Gear icon (appearing on the orange border)
- Do the necessary editing and tweak the Settings option.
You can add more space at the top. You can enter the relevant text which you want to appear on your site menu. Plus, you can also enter URL, select the URL target, and adjust the font colour and size.
- Use Advanced Style Settings to select the number of links you want, the appropriate text boldness and the alignment
- With that use the Advanced Animation option for adding timed delays for on-page loading/scrolling
Step 7 – Go To ‘Sections > Add Section’ To Include Menu in Each Site Page
To add more menus to your other site pages go to Sections> Add Section> My Sections. With this; you can find your saved menus in the dropbox.
After clicking on it, those menus will automatically add to the top of your other pages.
Repeat this process for all the other pages.
Step 8 – Then Redirect Your Site Domain to Home
Simply click on your photo atop the right corner and then click on Domains>Edit. Then click on the Expand option appearing aside the Default page section. Click on the funnel you created and press Save.
This will redirect your site domain to your Home Page which will now have links to all your other site pages.
Step 9 – Go To Each Site Page and Personalize Accordingly
This is the last step and also the fun-part. You can visit each page and personalize it by changing the style of text, color, image, add or omit a section. You can even add your services/products and include promotional videos.
Although you should hire a website developer to help build your website, the simplicity of Click Funnels with its vast tools makes it very easy to create a site on your own. Use this step-by-step tutorial to create your website, and if you have any more questions, feel free to share below!
Are you thinking of offering physical shipping to your customers? It’s a smart move. After all, it allows you to
The average human being takes about 2,000 steps to complete a mile. When you think about how many miles you