In recent years, vaping has gained huge traction. Many people have switched from traditional smoking and the number is increasing each day. Bongs and vaporizers are two of the most popular devices in the consumption of cannabis concentrates. Most people do not get the difference between these two devices. Below is a quick guide about a vaporizer vs a bong.
Introduction to vaporizers
Vaporizers are devices that are used for heating cannabis and other concentrates to produce a vapor, which the user inhales. These devices have existed for several years but their popularity has grown exponentially in recent years.
Most of the best portable vaporizers feature three major parts: a battery, a heating chamber, and a mouthpiece. The battery powers the coil in the vaporizer’s heating chamber. Concentrates are loaded/ filled up in the heating chamber and when they get heated they vaporize. The user inhales this vapor via the vaporizer’s mouthpiece.
The vapor produced from a vaporizer is usually odorless. However, most concentrates used in vaporizers contain botanical terpenes or some synthetic flavorings that give the vapor a pleasant taste.
Vaporizers are classified based on different metrics. For example, based on the type of concentrate they are used to vaporize we have CBD oil vape pens or vaporizers, dry herb vaporizers, THC oil vaporizers, and nicotine vaporizers. Also, you can obtain either a portable vaporizer (vape pens) or a desktop vaporizer, depending on which of the two is the most convenient for you.
Introduction to bongs
Bongs have existed for a longer period than vaporizers. Besides, these devices have evolved from one generation to another. They are more popular amongst people who love smoking tobacco and herbs.
Most bongs are made of either acrylic or glass. They feature a large pipe from which the user inhales the smoke.
A basic bong consists of a mouthpiece, a chamber, a stem, and a bowl. Usually, the bowl is made of metal, which heats the substance to be smoked.
Otherwise, there are several models of bongs from which you can choose your ideal one. These devices enable the user to inhale quickly inhale large amounts of smoke directly into the lungs.
Some bongs use water to cool down and filter out any harmful constituents of the smoke. Such kinds of bongs are safer to use and offer you a refreshing experience.
Comparing bongs and vaporizers
- Popularity (since they are older, bongs tend to be more popular than vaporizers. However, vaporizers are gaining huge popularity in recent times as many people are switching to them each day).
- Ability to get you high (both vaporizer and bongs can get you high. Nonetheless, a majority of vapes can get you feeling high at a faster rate with a smaller dosage than bongs. Vaporizer containing CBD isolate concentrates may never get you high but will leave you feeling the effects of CBD).
- Safety profile (generally, vaporizers are healthier than bongs. Bongs can burn the concentrates and release harmful substances/ chemicals into the smoke that the user should not inhale. Contrarily, vapes do not burn the concentrates when used at the appropriate temperature. Instead, they vaporize your concentrates, which eliminates some toxic substances that you can find in smoke).
- Cost (a majority of vaporizers are more expensive than bongs).
- Size (usually, bongs are much bigger than vaporizers).
- Smell (vapes are known to create a flavor that has a certain flavor. Most brands sell their vaping concentrates in different flavors from which you can identify your ideal. On the contrary, you get a strong smell/ pungent from a dab rig.
Vaporizers vs bong; which one is better?
Since vaporizers and bongs are very distinct devices you do not have the option of choosing between the two. First of all, both devices serve very distinct purposes. A vaporizer is used for vaping and a bong is used for smoking.
If you want to experience the real smoking experience in a safer and more advanced manner, a bong could be your ideal choice. On the other hand, if you want to have an enjoyable experience while consuming your cannabis concentrates, vaporizers could be the ideal choice.
Vaporizers and bongs are very easy-to-use devices. They do not require any experience as long as you stick to their correct usage instructions. Some manufacturers include well-written use manuals in their packages. Others publish the user manual on their website. You should always check out this user manual, especially if you are a beginner.
Also Read: How long does CBD oil last in a vape pen?
Real estate in Singapore is deservedly popular with wealthy buyers. Convenient location in the central districts of the city, the
The best thing about the Nintendo Switch is that it can be used wherever you want, either you are on