What made the Redmi among the Top Sellers in the Smartphone Market
Redmi has brought revolutionary changes to the Indian market with its mobile phones. It is the first company that started producing and distributing phones with great features at a low cost. In no time, it became one of the top-selling manufacturers in the country.
Its devices are the best camera phones that are available in the market. Let us look at Redmi new mobile phones that are in the market and see what makes them better than the rest:
Redmi Note 7 Pro – Redmi’s Note 7 Pro has exceptional features. This stunning smartphone has professional capabilities such as the 2.5D gradient reflective glass back that changes color with the light. It has a large display of 6.5 inches for you to enjoy your favorite content and play games seamlessly every day. The Corning Gorilla Glass makes sure the screen remains strong and safe from scratches. The other features include:
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 4 Technology
- 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- 48MP – f1.79, 1.6micrometer (4-in-1), 5MP – f2.2, 1.12mirometer, Primary 6P Lens, Secondary 3P Lens, PDAF, AI Dual Camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Rear Fingerprint Scanner, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, E-compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Sony IMX586 Sensor
- Contrast Ratio – 1500:1, NTSC Ratio – 81.41%, 2.5D Glass (In-front), Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (Front Glass), Dot Notch Display
Redmi Note 9 Pro – This Redmi new mobile has exceptional features for smooth functioning. You can enjoy a cinematic experience with a 20:9 screen-to-body ratio of the phone. The glass of the phone is Triple Corning Gorilla Glass 5, the strongest glass in its class. This phone comes with splash-proof and dustproof nano-coating which saves your phone from accidental dust and splashes. The other features are:
- 48MP rear camera with ultra-wide, super macro, portrait, night mode, 960fps slow motion, AI scene recognition, pro color, HDR, pro mode, 16MP facing camera.
- 16.9418 centimeters (6.67-inch) FHD+ full screen dot display, LCD multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 400 ppi pixel density and 20:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass.
- Android v10 operating system with 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G and 8nm octa-core processor.
Memory, Storage, and SIM: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB with dedicated SD card slot, Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G).
- 5020mAH lithium-polymer large battery providing talk-time of 29 hours and standby time of 492 hours, 18W fast charger in box and USB Type C connectivity.
- One-year manufacturer warranty for device and six-month manufacturer warranty for accessories, including batteries, from the date of purchase.
- Box also includes: power adapter, USB cable, SIM ejector tool, warranty card, user guide, clear soft case, screen protector pre-applied on the phone.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro with Alexa built in provides hands-free access to Alexa on the go. Say “Alexa” to play music, make calls, ask questions, control smart devices and more using just your voice. Download the Alexa app on your Redmi Note 9 Pro to start using Alexa hands free today.
Redmi Note 10 – This Redmi new mobile is one of the best camera phones in the series. It provides a camera of 48 MP quad rear with 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro and portrait lens that allows you to capture your favorite moment. The picture quality, the contrast and the ambiance of the picture are perfect and you can adjust them as well. With the new night mode feature, you can click an amazing picture irrespective of a proper light.
The rear camera photography features are portrait, panorama, time-lapse, pro mode, night mode, ultra-wide-angle distortion correction, custom watermark, document mode, HDR, AI scene detection, timed burst, Google Lens, AI watermark, movie frame and pro color. The rear camera video features are portrait, panorama, time-lapse, pro mode, night mode, ultra-wide-angle distortion correction, custom watermark, document mode, HDR, AI scene detection, timed burst, Google Lens, AI watermark, movie frame and palm shutter.
The 13-MP front camera ensures a natural and personalized picture quality. The front camera photography features are portrait, time-lapse, auto HDR, AI scene detection, AI beauty mode, AI watermark, movie frame, palm shutter and timed burst. The front camera video features are short video, kaleidoscope, movie frame and time-lapse.
The other notable features of the phone are:
- Display: FHD+ (1080×2400) AMOLED Dot display; 16.33 centimeters (6.43 inch); 20:9 aspect ratio
- Camera: 48 MP Quad Rear camera with 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro and portrait lens; 13 MP Front camera
- Battery: 5000 mAh large battery with 33W fast charger in the box and USB Type-C connectivity
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 with Kryo 460 Octa-core; 11nm process; Up to 2.2GHz clock speed
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM; 128GB UFS 2.2 storage expandable up to 512GB with dedicated SD card slot; Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
If you have decided to go for a Redmi new mobile, then you can visit the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store to see the latest models on offer. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is one of the largest digital platforms accessible to residents of over 1,600 cities in India.
Also, you can opt for No Cost EMI on Zero Down Payment on certain Redmi new mobile models. All Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Cardholders can avail of several pre-approved offers in personal loans, credit cards, business loans, and education loans.
The average cost of a cyber-security attack on an organization is $2.4 million. IT security risk management is a must
Quick question: What’s worse than the WiFi going down? Yes, that’s right. Nothing. Having your internet cut out in the
What’s your next big do-it-yourself project? You might be planning to do some woodworking, or maybe you’re in the early